Back pain after standing for a long time. Reason? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
and after that when i sit for some time, it gets over
May I know your age, height and weight?
age : 36, 5.4 , 64
As you said, it can show while standing for long time.
am i overweight
and can i do something not to happen
There are certain ways to prevent back pain.
1. Maintain an ideal weight
2. Regular exercise.
3. maintain a good posture.
these are the three things which can prevent spinal problems and back pain.
Your weight seems to be within the normal range.
But you can reduce around 2-3 kgs.
While at work also you can maintain the posture by keeping your back straight.
any suggestions to reduce 2-3 ks
To reduce weight , the important things are eat healthy and regular exercise.
You can work out for around 45 minutes a day.
Diet: You can take 3 main meals ( Breakfast, lunch and dinner) and 3 snacks with vegetables and fruits.
Drink at least 3 liters of water a day.
For your problem, it seems, more important is to maintain the posture.
please keep your back straight and the feet on the ground.
thanks for suggestion... can i ask another question related to my son.
Sure. Please proceed.
he is 5 yrs old, and often gets cold followed by cough and at times,,, fever... can i do something to reduce the same...
How often does he get that?
you can say almost every 45 days
Does he have asthma?
It is common in some children to have these symptoms frequently.
Usually these symptoms disappear by the age of 5-7 years.
To prevent the frequency, certain nutrition supplements can help.
That will improve his immunity.
Also avoid giving him cold food, drinks or ice creams.
Have you followed?
i dont give him anything cold
Is there anything else I can help you on?
in winters, i have been giving him warm water after meals
no thanks for help
That is good.
Hope I had been able to guide you.
Thanks for consulting me. Please let me know if you have any health related query.
Have a nice day!!
have a nice day
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Chronic chest and back painover exertion
- Back pain standing crooked
- Upper back pain when chin to chest
- Under stress preparing for exam getting angry suggestions
- Throat infection phlegm cough itching in throat what is treatment
- Lumps on the thigh and groin area severe itching reason
- Back pain after cholecystectomy
- Constant chest and back tightness
- Reasons for middle back pain
- Back pain standing long time
- Is clonidine the reason for the back pain
- Cracking chest with back and chest pain
- Painful hemorrhoids abdominal cramps remedy
- Chest pains with chills and back pain
- Gained weight after quitting smoking prescribed tetralysal for acne guidance