Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
131 Doctors are Online

Back ache post bad fall - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Average Posted in: Back Pain
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help u
User :   i got a back ache problem 6 days back
User :   i was trying a pant in a shopping mall..
Doctor :   ok
User :   i was wering my shoes in a bent posture ...then suddenly i got a pinch in my right hand ring finger which i was using to wear my shoes..
Doctor :   k
User :   then suddenly at same time ..i faced a severe pain in right side of my back..
Doctor :   ok
User :   after that i just fell down and was not able to even stand or sit..
Doctor :   ok
User :   my frnds took me to hospital where they gave me injection..
Doctor :   did u loose balance and had fall?
User :   after that my pain is lesss..but i m not able to bend myself and the pain still remains constant...
Doctor :   ok
User : wasa because of pain that i fall..
Doctor :   did u see orthopaedician for ur problem
Doctor :   anytime
User :   no never...
User :   but the same thing had happened two years back also
Doctor :   ok
User :   but i gpt releief only in two days..
Doctor :   i didnt get u
User :   right now i am taking NICIP MR medicine
Doctor :   ok
User :   i meant same problem of back pain i got two years back also
Doctor :   k
User :   i just want to know...ant further treatment is required or i will be allright in few days
Doctor :   since the back pain is bothering u
Doctor :   for long time
Doctor :   its necesary to investigate the cause
Doctor :   of ur problem
User :   as right now i m in my offffice and doing my work comfertably sitting in chair...but walking and bending is difficult
Doctor :   to prevent any further damage
Doctor :   To get a better picture I need this information--Age: Gender: Occupation: Location: Marital Status: User :   im am 29,male...and axxxxx
Doctor :   ok
User :   and married too
Doctor :   xxxxx u need to see a orthopaedician
Doctor :   at the earliest
User :   ok..
Doctor :   u might to be examined and suitable investigation done to
Doctor :   look into the problem that is causing ur back ache
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   where are u located
User :   i am in XXXXXXXX xxxxx bangalore
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   we can help u overcome ur problem
Doctor :   would u like us to fix an appointment with orthopaedician?
User :   is it in xxxxx
User :   ??
Doctor :   yep
Doctor :   confirm ur details
User :   you can tell me the addresss.
Doctor :   YYYY@YYYY
Mobile : 0000
User :   yep
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   Please fill this form I send, and say done when done.
User :   k
Doctor :   one of our doctors will get back to u with details
Doctor :   thankx for visiting healthcare magic
Doctor :   have a nice day
Doctor :   when u would like to have appointment?
User :   ok
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor