Back ache after being bedridden due to a broken leg - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : how can i help you
Doctor : hi
User : Hi, im inquiring about my ongoing back paid (L4-5 L5-S1)
Doctor : are you there?
Doctor : since who long u have this bacache
User : It started after i had broken my leg and was bedridden for a while
Doctor : backache
User : since 2002
User : it had jsut occured to me that it may be related to the fact i had an epidural for the operation
Doctor : For Health purposes please provide your Age, Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital status, Height and Weight, Waist Circumfrence.
User : where do they insert the needle and is there previous cases of this causing pain?
User : 24 male,teacher, de-facto, 176cm 78 kg,
Doctor : did u sustain any injury to the back anytime in recent past
User : no, just small muscle tears. the usual...
User : i have had bone scans etc and they were all clear. ct scan said i had bulged discs in the region.
User : just wanted to know if it is related to the epidural..
Doctor : ok
Doctor : did this backache start from the time u had surgery
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Dry skin after a broken leg
- Lower lid twitch and parotid gland
- Diagnosis of Back pain
- Treatment and cure for Back pain
- Pain years after broken legs
- Treatment and cure for Low back pain
- Sore glands in legs with restless legs
- Diagnosis of Low back pain
- Low back pain causes
- Tea tree oil unblocks mebomuim glands
- Normal lacrimal gland size
- Achilles swelling after broken leg
- Rash after broken leg
- Sebaceous gland labia minora
- Psoriasis after broken leg