Baby weight during 5th month of pregnancy - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can I help you?
User : i was wondering i am 5 months pregnant and is it normal baby being 14.0cm hown many pounds is it.
Doctor : DO you mean length of the baby
User : 14.0 cm long
Do you mean the length of the foetus?
User : is that what d stand for on my ultra sound
or the baby growing inside?
User : someone told me it would weight 1 pound is that possible
It does not matter with the weight of the baby
The best way of whether it is growing healthy or not is to measure your weight
You have to increase your weight by 2kg + 5 kg + 5 kg in the all three semesters respectively
So in pounds it comes to 4.5 + 12 + 12 pounds
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Hbsag during pregnancy 5th month
- Hit head eye twitching
- Fever during 5th month of pregnancy
- White growth inside eye lid
- Normal baby weight during pregnancy
- Primolut nor 10mg cause miscarriage
- 13 weeks pregnant fetus 10cm
- Function of tablet wysolone 10mg
- Watery eyes hit head
- What is duphaston 10mg tablets
- Hit head now have purple eyes
- Travelling during 5th month of pregnancy
- Feeling depressed during pregnancy 5th month
- Duphaston 2 10mg pills at night
- Head eyes stomach hurt