Baby vomited when given biscuit with milk. What kind of food should be given? - Online Doctor Chats
Please go ahead with your query
some days back, i have spoken to him with regarding diet of my baby, who is now 6-month-old..
Please go ahead
yesterday only we have started feeding with biscuit with milk, but after sometime, he feed up with mother's milk, but as soon as he left, he immediately vomited all the milk twice. and we noticed that he was little uneasy..
so actually we are not understanding with what kinds food we should start with dr?
Did he complete 6 months
You should start with vegetable and fruit purees
boil one vegetable at a time and mash them
to form puree
You can get GERBER product and start with it
and you will learn how to prepare it
Boil XXXXXXX remove the chilka
and mash the pulp
So a lot of vegetables are available
Get GERBER else you will understand
The baby may vomit initially
but do not worry
He may not like in the first bite
can u call dr. my wife wants to speak
You can request for 'Get a Call from doctor' from your Dashboard
I can call you
shall we end this
and take with a call
one minute dr
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Child vomiting metrogyl if given any food kindly advise
- Child is vomiting what dosage of ordem should be given
- Is fever a side effect of avonex?
- Can you take delsym with citalopram
- Penicillin citalopram
- Is fever a side effect of potiga?
- Is fever a side effect of byetta?
- Citalopram waking in night
- Is fever a side effect of provera?
- Cerelac should be given after vomiting babies
- How long does it take citalopram to work
- When should baby should be given cerelac
- What type of food should be given to an infant
- Is fever a side effect of robinul?
- Citalopram and heart palpitations