Baby location in 20 weeks of pregnancy - Online Doctor Chats
User : hello
Doctor : Hi
How can I help you?
User : while pregnant where is the baby located at 20 weeks?
that is five months in the sac within the uterus
it will be in the abdominal cavity
that is the uterus
User : yes i know that but im just trying to find out where exactly it is looking from the outside is it below my belly button behind or above
User : would i be able to feel anything if i were to press on my stomach?
Doctor : you will feel the uterus when you press below
the belly button
Doctor : Dear User, your free trial is over. Once you pay you can chat with our doctor for any length of time. Please co operate.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Antibiotic pregnancy 20 weeks
- Noticed continuous bleeding after an unprotected sex
- Toddler bruising on both front hips
- Is low platelets during 19 weeks pregnant of concern
- Is less amniotic fluid dangerous to foetus during pregnancy
- Pregnancy week by week baby
- 20 week scan in pregnancy
- Cluster of warts on both butt cheeks
- 20 weeks pregnancy ultrasound
- How to diagnose frontal lobe bossing
- Can tablet siphene cause false pregnancy in the hpt kit
- Pregnancy termination at 20 weeks
- Is prothiden 25 mg safe to be consumed during pregnancy
- Boroline cream on eye lid
- Drinking bornvita is safe in pregnancy