Baby location in 20 weeks of pregnancy - Online Doctor Chats
User : hello
Doctor : Hi
How can I help you?
User : while pregnant where is the baby located at 20 weeks?
that is five months in the sac within the uterus
it will be in the abdominal cavity
that is the uterus
User : yes i know that but im just trying to find out where exactly it is looking from the outside is it below my belly button behind or above
User : would i be able to feel anything if i were to press on my stomach?
Doctor : you will feel the uterus when you press below
the belly button
Doctor : Dear User, your free trial is over. Once you pay you can chat with our doctor for any length of time. Please co operate.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Antibiotic pregnancy 20 weeks
- Shelcall tablets during pregnancy
- Burns my throat when swallowing semen
- Foamy white vomit during pregnancy
- Suffering from heart palpitations and smoked over 25years
- Pregnancy week by week baby
- 20 week scan in pregnancy
- 20 weeks pregnancy ultrasound
- Is kraft cheese sticks safe during pregnancy
- Which doctors can help in reducing breast size
- Im 31 weeks pregnant having loose motions
- Pregnancy termination at 20 weeks
- What precautions to take before fibroid removal surgery
- 8 week old babystomach bulge to one side
- Udiliv pregnancy itching