Baby having cold and fever - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
My baby is 16 days old
Are you there?
Proceed with your questions..
He said pm drops u give only if fever is there
So at what temperature I can give that medicine
if you have a thermometer to monitor temperature
you can give the drops when temperature goes above 100 deg F
Make sure you give the dose as prescribed
and avoid giving a second dose within 4 hours.
Daily how. Many. Times
Paracetamol drops can be given for maximum of 6 times (every 4 hours)
However in most cases three or four times would be sufficient.
In brief, in your son's case
record his temperature every 1-2 hours
you can give the drops if temperature goes above 100 deg F
A second dose can be given only if the previous dose is given before 4 hours.
Have you followed?
Do you have any other questions?
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Bedwetting trace blood urine protein
- Do calcimax cause black poty
- 103 fever in baby and cold feet
- Can calcium carbonate cause black poop
- Toddler hernia and bed wetting
- Is bed wetting a symptom of celexa
- My callus turned black
- Headaches migranes bed wetting
- Cold to touch fever baby
- Baby cold and clammy no fever
- Fever 12 months baby cold
- Went to bathroom, woke up passed out on floor
- Baby fever cold hand cough
- Black heads buttocks crack
- Can black tape cause cancer