Baby fell from high chair, hurt on head, not tender - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can I help you?
User : I am worried about my son
User : He is 11 months old and fell in his high chair
User : he hit his head and has slight swelling around the right eye
where did he get hurt?
User : it isnt tender at all
User : we put some ice on it and vick vapor rub
is the eye red? or showing bleed in the conjunctiva?
User : He isnt tender at all and responsive
User : one sec
User : no
Doctor : how long back did it happen?
User : about 30 minutes ago
User : his swelling is going down
wait and see if he develops, pain, or nausea and vomiting, immediately take him to the peditrician
Doctor : keep icing the hurt area
User : thank you so much
and avoid giving him spicy or masala food for today
User : I will now join your community, it obviously works
User : you got it thank you
if he becomes lethatgic and not active like his usual days
User : what is masala?
User : then take him?
then also you should take his pediatrician opinion
User : thanks again
spicy or masala food will precipitate vomiting if already he is having gastritis due to the hurt and the stress of hurt
User : have a great night or day depending on what part of the world you are in
User : ok
is there anything else i can help you with?
watch him closely foe next 24 hours
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Home remedy for uterus polyps
- Tylenol and peroxide homemade pregnancy test
- Dark tonge causes on babies
- 15 month old fell from chair
- Home remedies for unconstipating
- Homemade medicine for pneumonia
- Felling nauseous and head hurts
- Does ragi cause loose motion in babies
- Causes of infection on baby knuckles
- Fell on buttocks but head hurts
- Baby fell on head
- Hypercalcemia causes in premature babies
- Homemade remedies to induce vomiting
- Causes of a baby to stop growing
- Baby fell dented head