Avoiding pregnancy risk - Online Doctor Chats
User : hello doctor
Doctor : Hi
How can I help you?
User : This is a doubt regarding pregnancy
Proceed with the query
User : I had intercourse with my wife today
User : but unfortunately the contom broke
User : we are not planning for a baby now
User : so I would like to know the prevention
User : Is it safe taking contraceptive pill like iPill
when was your wife's last menstrual period?
User : March 21st
how are her periods? are there regular?
User : regular
ok. what is the duration of periods like 28 days, 30 days, etc?
User : 30 days
Doctor : Ok
Though it is not a fertile period
you have had intercours
there is slight risk
User : ok
so as a preventive measure, she should go for I pill
it is not a problem
User : any side effects for this pill?
Doctor : There shall be slight menstrual disturbances
nothing more than that?
User : Does it require doctor's prescription?
Doctor : It is a OTC
and does not require doctor's prescription
User : ok thanks a lot
Is there any thing else I can help you with?
User : I read like within 6 to 72 hours she has to take the pill
Doctor : Right
Let it be as early as possible
User : ok thanks
User : ok bye take care.
Thanks for consulting me. Bye for now. Please refer your friends to our service.
User : sure
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Is lupigest 200 safe for pregnant ladies
- Which is better in susten 200 injection are tablet
- Pregnancy risk of rubbing genitals
- Enlarged liver in 3 month old baby
- Risks of pregnancy
- How to use naturogest 200 mg vagaina
- Enlarge left side of baby
- Avoid pregnancy with help of mankind pregnancy kit
- Why miprogen 200 is given for pregnant ladis
- Raised esr in a baby
- Questions related to lupigest 200 mg
- Newborn baby with fast and erratic heartbeat
- Mold risks during pregnancy
- Revivogen and pregnancy risk
- Epilex syrup for babies