Autoimmune disorder - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help u
User : Hi I just recently tested positive for an autoimmune disorder...I am 22 yrs old but don't have an appt with a specialist until June. Recently I have been having random symptoms one of which is rupturing of blood vessels in my wrists....never happened before! Is this related to an autoimmune disorder?
Doctor : ok
Doctor : i will help u in this
Doctor : can i ask fewQ
User : ok.....
User : yes
User : ?
Doctor : since how many days yu are autimmune diseas
User : well I tested positive about a month ago
Doctor : are u on any treatment
User : not yet.....waiting for the appt with specialist
Doctor : wat test have yu done
User : just blood tests.....showed positive for autoimmune disorder...
User : I just need to know if this is really important enough or not to call my specialist to see if I need to get in earlier..?
Doctor : please can yu tell the blood test mame
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Perimenopause bloating and weight gain
- Celiac and bloated stomach
- Hiatus hernia and autoimmune disorders
- Rituxan for autoimmune disorders
- Des and autoimmune disorders
- What's the cure for anemia
- Fibroids in uterus causing bloating
- Folliculitis autoimmune disorder
- Low iron but not anemic
- Effects of vitamin c deficiency
- Post menopausal cramping and bloating
- Side effects of iron injections
- Treatment for high potassium levels
- Colon bloating how to treat
- Autoimmune disorder geographic tongue