Astrocytoma and chemotherapy - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
User : hi
Doctor : how can i help u
User : my friend have astocytoma he is in 4th stage
User : and
User : he had his brain surgury
Doctor : ok
User : now tumar is removed how many percent chance to
User : recuurse this again
Doctor : have you taken a scan after the surgery
User : yes
Doctor : what did it show?
User : there is a small spot but dr says it will remove from medicine and if this will not removed then they will again
User : preffer
User : 10 raditherpy
Doctor : he prognosis depends on whether the neoplasm progresses to a higher-grade lesion.
User : after
User : operation
User : we had 25
User : therapy
Doctor : ok
User : so
User : please tells us
Doctor : survival rate of patients with anaplastic astrocytoma who undergo both resection and irradiation has been reported to be twice that of patients receiving only operative therapy
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Antibiotics and vaginal bleeding
- Can i take gemzar for nsclc ?
- Broad spectrum oral antibiotics
- Can avastin cure ovarian cancer?
- Biaxin antibiotic sinus infection
- Can erbitux cure cancer, anal ?
- Astrocytoma and pregnancy
- Amyl nitrate side effects
- Fibular astrocytoma
- Astrocytoma causes
- Can afinitor cure cancer, renal ?
- Symptoms of astrocytoma
- Anti-aging treatments for men
- Can velcade cure multiple myeloma?
- Diagnosis of astrocytoma