Aspirin causing loss of hearing - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : Hello
How can i help you?
User : My wife has been experiencing hearing issues after taking aspirin these last two days and wanted to know if she needs to go to the doctor or simply discontinue taking the aspirin.
Doctor : Was there similar type of problem in the past after taking aspirin?
User : no. But I think she took more than usual this time. She took ten yesterday and took six today before she realized what was happening. She said her hearing was muffled and she has ringing in the ears.
Ok, it may caus e toxicity of ear.
so discontinue the tablet,
Doctor : If the symptoms persist consult the doc .
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- I swallowed some nasal spray
- Does aspirin cause insomnia
- Norco pills for dogs
- Vodka and asthma
- Side effects of wysolone in dogs
- Metrogyl for dogs side effects
- Is hearing loss a side effect of aspirin/carisoprodol?
- Metrogyl tablets for dogs side effects
- Will aspirin cause a cough
- Inflamed nodules behind ear
- Pile bleeding caused by aspirin
- Use of neurobion forte in dogs
- Tablets to stop excessive bleeding meprate
- Combiflam cough
- Can aspirin cause purpura