Aspirin causing loss of hearing - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : Hello
How can i help you?
User : My wife has been experiencing hearing issues after taking aspirin these last two days and wanted to know if she needs to go to the doctor or simply discontinue taking the aspirin.
Doctor : Was there similar type of problem in the past after taking aspirin?
User : no. But I think she took more than usual this time. She took ten yesterday and took six today before she realized what was happening. She said her hearing was muffled and she has ringing in the ears.
Ok, it may caus e toxicity of ear.
so discontinue the tablet,
Doctor : If the symptoms persist consult the doc .
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Pregnant week 7 irregular heart beats
- Cheapest malarone tablets
- My 6 yr old says his heart has started racing beats sometime
- Pile bleeding caused by aspirin
- Prednisolone oral solution
- Does aspirin cause insomnia
- Hyaluronic acid fillers
- Heart beat stop but still having hiccups pregnancy
- Codeine oral solution
- Is hearing loss a side effect of aspirin/carisoprodol?
- My heart beats slow and feels like throwing up
- I get terrible heartburn and then my heart skips beats
- Long tec oxycodone
- Can aspirin cause purpura
- Will aspirin cause a cough