Asd, congenital heart failure - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
how can i help you?
User : my 17-year-old son has congenital heart failure. he found out on his birthday a few days ago.
User : where do i go from here?
What is the disorder?
User : his father left us a year ago, i don't make enough money for a transplant even if he could get one (he's got a really rare blood type), he's a high school senior and has a girlfriend and his life was so happy until now. i'm lost.
User : He has ASD
User : and his aorta is overriding.
Where do you stay?
User : and we can't open up his heart valves because he has another disorder that will puncture that heart.
User : What do you mean?
Doctor : Do you hav einsurance in you place?
User : Yeah.
so you can go for surgery
User : We live at home, just my 17-year-old son and I. His abusive father left us a year ago.
User : Well the doctor says he has two years or less to live.
User : And the doctor says that surgery cannot be done because it will puncture his heart.
Doctor : You have to tak ea secon dopinion in thi s case?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Precautions after asd heart surgery
- Treatment and cure for atrial septal defect
- Yoga for zero size
- Roller coaster heart atrial septal defect
- Sperm for better skin in winter
- 35 years old girl suffering from atrial septal defect
- Small skin tags under tongue
- My daughter has atrial septal defect of 6 7 mm surgery
- Asd heart problem is curable
- Asd heart condition
- Baby asd heart defect
- Smelly white stuff from skin
- Infant with atrial septal defect what formula milk is best
- Skin sore upper thigh
- Asd and puberty