Arthritis of Hip - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : hello
How can i help you?
User : well my dad has severe arthritis and its gotten out of hand...he cant even get out of bed due to the pain. he has the arthritis in his hip. can you recommend anything?
Doctor : what is his age?
User : 51
is he on any medications?
User : he's on medications for his back, and he recently went to the hospital to see if they could help, but what they gave him didnt help at all
Doctor : provide me the details of the medication he is taking
like name of the drug
User : its called tramodal. he takes it because he has a few herniated disks in his back that caused him pain. the discs arent hurting now, but the arthritis is
Doctor : ok
the hip arthritis is osteo arthritis or any other form of infective arthritis? please specify
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- How to get rid of stomach upset
- What causes shortness of breath while doing exercise
- Prp injections for hip arthritis
- Shooting pains in left shoulder
- Prolotherapy for hip arthritis
- Left waist pain
- What causes pain around the ears with headache
- What could be the cause for watery stools
- Suggest best possible treatment for bi-leteral neuropathy
- Hyaluronic acid for hip arthritis
- Swelling under left ribs
- Pain under left scapula
- Alcohol and arthritis hip pain
- Septic arthritis hip
- Pain in left side pelvis