Arterial blood gas analysis - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can i help you?
User : Pt. admitted : 8 pm for c/o LVF. BP=104/70, HR=110/min, S1S2+, B/L Crepts.
CPK MB=25.2, Electrolytes, Urea, Creat., SGOT, SGPT, RBC, WBC, Hb (14.9,F)---- All NORMAL. BUT SpO2=78% (O2 inhalation.)
ABG at 10 pm: pH=6.98, pCO2=102mm, pO2=25 or 251(unclear), BE= - 9.6mmol/l, tCO2=26.6, HCO3=23.5, BB=36.9, BEact= - 10.6, BEecf=8.1, stHCO3=16.1, st.pH=7.229, OH+=104.5mmol/l. tHb=11.5g/dl, SO2=99%,SO2Â©=99%, HctÂ©=34%, O2Ct=16.6vol%, PEO Â©=â?¦., AaDo2=0mmHg.
Entered Paramrters: FiO2=0.21, RO=0.84, P50=26.7mmHg,Tvol=0, MCHC=33.3%.
1. When Sp02=78% n respiratory distress, what is the criteria of deciding to ventilate?
2. ABG (as above) was done after 2hrs. What is ur opinion on the above values? pO2=25 or 251?
3. Do the above suggest that pt. is ventilated?
Pl oblige by ur v precious opinion.
Doctor : i shall take few minutes to read..
User : i ve send u some ABG data....seek opinion Thx
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Fluid in fallopian tubes uterus
- Passing water a lot
- Supplements that strengthen arteries blood vessels
- Lost tampon motion sickness
- Brachial artery blood pressure
- Losing weight using stameta
- Arterial blood gas practice problems
- Base excess arterial blood gas
- What is true about arterial blood
- Faint pregnancy test results
- Naruto and poison ivy fan fiction
- Ovarian and fallopian tubes removed
- Is pooping a lot and nausea
- Nausea and pee a lot
- Infected pimple on face