Arm injury and disclocations - Online Doctor Chats
User : hi
Doctor : Hi
How can I help you?
User : are yyou in india
User : have you got windows live messanger
Doctor : No
You can chat with me on this application
User : i hurt my arm
Doctor : Ok
May I know how and when it happened?
User : it happened about 5 minutes ago i tripped and i put it in a bandage and sling
Doctor : Ok
Was there any cut or bleeding?
User : no
So now what do you want to know?
User : shall i put it in a plaster
Is is hurting very much?
User : yes
User : plaster
User : so shall i put a plaster on it
Doctor : Yes you can do that
User : but i dont know how you see its my daughter
Also what part of your arm is injured?
User : whos 12
User : my arm
Doctor : I mean to ask if it involves any joints?
Because dislocations are common in such areas.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Oral steroids for osteoarthritis
- Oral prednisone for sciatica
- Symptoms of air bubble in vein
- Air bubble on tongue
- Ultrasound parameters for tendonitis
- Painful swollen varicose veins
- Air bubble in vagina while pregnant
- Air bubblebump in groin
- Osteoarthritis signs and symptoms
- Twisted arm injury
- Upper arm muscle injuries
- Injuries of the arm
- Chest and face injury arm injury need for worry
- Air bubbles in sinuses
- Arm injuries diagnosis