Appendix rupture - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can i help you?
User : hi, my daughter is three and we are in the hospital, her appendix ruptured and i have a few questions
Ok please proceed
I can answer your questions
User : they are not really telling me when she can go home and they did surgery on her friday, its monday now, and they are no longer giving her pain medication, is that a normal thing
User : she was recieving toradol
Any other details?
User : and also how long is expected recovery time from this? she did not have liproscopic surgery they had to do "regular" surgery whatever that means
Doctor : Laparotomy
is the regular surgery
with a small incision at the right lower end of stomach
User : im just really concerned about this because she is so young, and she has three incisions in her stomach and an iv stitched into her groin
Usually after laparatomy the in hospital stay in 3 days
User : she has an incision in her belly btton, one below it and one o the left of her belly btton
Usually for children it shall be one more day or two more days
User : how come she has so many?
Do you mean stitches?
User : incisions
Ok Are you sure it is not laparoscopy?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Reddish brown soft tissues fragments of misscarrige
- Reduction in cervicl lordosis
- Childs appendix ruptured
- Appendix rupture survival
- Hetrazan dose in eosinophilic bronchitis
- Evening rise in temperature in bronchitis
- Cerelac wheat orange review
- Ruptured appendix gangrene
- Potassium and what helps bring down insulin
- Flucloxacillin with cerezette
- Ruptured appendix in flight burst appendix altitude
- After appendix rupture
- Clomid for cervical ectropion
- Coughing up sticky brown spotted sputum
- Loestrin fe for cervical ectopy