Anxiety,headache - Online Doctor Chats
User : Hi
User : Hello
Doctor : Hi
How can i help you?
User : i have been getting headaches for 10 weeks now, i have had nausea and anxety, ringing in ears and heart partipations. i went to my doctor and thinks its me over reacting and they think its a tension headache im making worse
User : it doesnt disturb my sleep or anything
User : it all started when i got hit by a basketball
User : im just wondering what this mostly likly can be
User : hello?
User : doctor are you there?
i was reading your history
User : do you think its a tension headache im making worse?
Doctor : probably yes
User : am i overreacting?
and yes it is just some over concern
User : does ringing in ears come in with stress aswell?
which is aggravating the headache
User : im currently on medicine and it goes way for a bit and it goes away when i take a warm bath
thats good sign
User : phew
User : so there is nothing to worry about?
very much and in fact not to worry will cure your disease i suppose
User : ok, i will try to stop worrying, get a good nights sleep and keep taking warm baths and hopefully it goes way soon
Doctor : yes
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Chronic sinusitis lack of oxygen
- Chronic itching around testicles
- Anxiety attacks during ovulation
- How long do anxiety attacks last
- Chronic itching and raised sgot
- Shaky headaches anxiety fatigue
- What does xanax do to your body
- Anxiety generalized anxiety disorder fatigue headaches nausea insomnia
- Virus ichy painful skin chills anxiety headache
- Sinusitis nose congestion dizziness headache stress anxiety
- Central serous chorioretinopathy headache anxiety
- Slurred speech and anxiety
- 200 mg zoloft side effects
- Chronic sinus hightened sense of smell
- Chronic inflammation of the lips