Anxiety, high BP. Done lipid profile test. Will regular exercise solve the problem? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
dear sir, from last 1 yeras i am suffereing from some anxity type dieases i had done my all test like TMT 2decho and liquid profile etc all are normal as per my doctor.but problem still presit some i feel very irrgular type and sweating,pain in left hand
May I know your age please?
So you had consulted the doctor because you had sweating and pain in your left hand. Am I right?
Since when has this happened?
from last 6 months
After consultations and investigations, have you been started on any medications?
yes first is revotril 0.5 mg
now i am taking met xl 25 for BP and sompraz L
Was there any abnormalities found in your earlier investigations or examinations?
May I know your height and weight?
Do you have any family history of heart disease?
my weight is 80 kg and height is around 5 feet
my HDL is 37 and trigly is 170
Ok. I have got most of the required data.
Let me guide you over this.
Your weight seems to be on the higher side.
Other than that, you do not seem to have any other risk factors for a cardiac disorder.
its mean i am ok
On the cardiac evaluation, yes, you seem to be fine.
But again, as a preventive measure, you will have to do regular exercise and diet plan to bring down your weight.
where i get the same
Regular exercise: You will have to do at least 45 minutes of exercise daily.
Along with it you should get a personalized diet plan. There is a facility on your dashboard saying ' Talk to a Dietician'.
But why i have feeling irrgular type and pain in left hand
Since the cardiac angle is ruled out, the other cause for irregular pains on a particular part of the body can be neurological.
That is fine. Sometimes, there can be nerve entrapment within some part of the body.
from last few day my BP is little bit high
It means, a particular nerve gets trapped between a bone or a joint. Then, the pain travels through out the nerve.
I am not saying you are having any neurological problem. But, this angle can also be checked out to make sure that nothing is wrong.
May I know your BP at present?
Are you there?
Are you there Mr. Maneet?
Ok. yes, as you said, it is a bit on the higher side.
This can reduce by itself, if you do regular exercise.
Have you understood what I said till now?
so its means it all about physcal working
or can you suggest me any other test for safer side
It does not mean that it is only the physical activity which has to be corrected.
I will give you a step by step instruction to get everything fine.
1. Start doing exercise at least 45 minutes daily.
2. Request for a personalized diet plan from your dash board.
3. Stop worrying about a cardiac problem.
5. If the irregular pain on your left hand does not subside, then please do consult a neurologist. He will advise for nerve conduction studies, if required, after a proper examination.
can it be posible to vitamin D probem
Pain only on the left hand cannot be due to a vitamin D deficiency alone.
i am taking tayo 60k per week for that
That is fine. It is just to correct the deficiency you are having.
Have you understood all my suggestions till now?
ok thanks for help last question please suggest if any other test required
I believe you have done all cardiac related tests already.
So you do not need to do any more tests now.
Is there any thing else I could help you on?
Hope I had been helpful enough to your satisfaction.
Have a nice evening!!
Thanks for consulting me.
its my pleasure
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Facing problem of high bp
- What are the treatments for anxiety and high bp
- Medicine gembax
- Can high bp cause anxiety
- Bladder feels raw stressed on citalopram what is going on
- Discomfort in esophagus high bp feeling anxiety
- Evion 400 benefits for skin
- Methotrexate drinking red bull red bull
- Eplive 500
- Will a zpack work for a double ear infection
- Tickling sensation in chest related to anxiety stress
- Nervousness shaking involuntary ejaculation what is going on
- Over weight chest pain depression on citalopram help
- Anxiety anger on vyvanse is it a side effect
- Problems related to high bp