Anxiety / depression and panic disorder - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can i help you?
User : Hello there, I have a couple questions concerning Medical Marijuana in the state of michigan
User : I currently have been under the care of a psychiatrist treating me for anxiety/depression and panic disorder since 2005, although have seen numerous doctors regarding this issue since my teens.
User : I am currently 23, and have tried numerous medications for my condition and have found that xanax was the only pharmaceutical drug I have noticed any relief from my anxiety but I am worried about its dependence issue and how it will effect my liver long-term.
drugs are not the only option
Doctor : yoga and breathing have you tried
User : I do notice much relief when self-medicating with marijuana, as it wasn't legalized until recently in my state for medicinal purposes. The charges to even speak with a doctor and have it reviewed is fairly expensive(as well as my current prescription.) I was curious if medical marijuana might be a viable option?
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Can propygenta with micogel help during fungal infection
- Does uterus tb affect on my fallopian tube
- Baking soda for ocd
- Symptoms pain in side bad taste
- How to prevent anxiety panic disorder and severe depression
- Effective treatment for anxiety panic disorder and mild depression
- Baking soda cures depression
- Is there a way to cure the frequent headaches
- What are symptoms for blocked fallopian tubes
- Baking soda for depression
- Prescribing adderall for depression and anxiety
- Swelling after removal of cast
- Tips about balancing work and family
- Panicyl for social anxiety and depression
- Need medication for severe anxiety depression and panic disorder