Anxiety, breathing difficulty, diarrhoea - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can I help you?
Doctor : are you with me?
Doctor : I have to close this window since there is no response from your side, please get back to us if you need further medical advice.
User : hey
Doctor : plz continue with your query
User : i think i may have anxiety, i experience shallow breathing at night (i need to take deep breaths that are unsatisfyable for about 5 minutes until i fall asllep, i also wake myself up in the nite becuz i feel like i stopped breathing) i also have diarrhea every 1-2 months for about 6 days at a time, but the thing is i am quite content and i took a test online and it came back as low chance, can you help
Doctor : ok
Doctor : do you have anything else to tell me about your problem?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Deep breathing exercises for anxiety
- I think i have generalized hypertrichosis
- Amitriptyline and gerd omprezole
- Amla for heart patients
- Will taking gaba increase my growth height
- Amitriptyline prescribed for hiatus hernia
- How long does it take propranolol to work
- Breathing techniques to reduce anxiety
- Breathing exercises for anxiety
- Red circle on amkle scabbing over
- Diarrhoea and anxiety after failed ivf
- Propranolol funny smell
- Xanax increase heartrate
- Pap smear amla churna
- Breathing relaxation techniques for anxiety