Anxiety and sickness - Online Doctor Chats
User : hello
Doctor : Hi
User : may i ask something
How can I help you?
User : well i think i may have some mental problems
User : i find myself thinking of the sickest things
Doctor : Sure I can help you
User : and it does not get out of my head
Could you explain it?
User : i feel sick
User : would it be related to some brain illnesses
User : as I felt sick of myself for thinking of such things
What kind of thoughts do you get?
User : ok i watched a programme and I feel really scared after it
User : i watched a girl get killed
User : and since then i cant get it out of my head
When did it happen?
User : 3 days ago
Doctor : Ok
Doctor : May I ask you a few more details?
User : yes
Doctor : May I know your age, gender, location, occupation?
User : i am 20 i am unemployed
User : i watched this thing on tv
User : and its put me off my sleep i feel really scared
Doctor : Ok
Is this the first time such a thing has happened with you?
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Tips to late discharge in intercorse
- Side effect of buspirone
- Discharge instruction for patients with typhoid
- Zicam and anxiety
- Sulphasalizine and anxiety
- Treatment and cure for constant spasms
- Headaches anxiety feeling sick shaking hand
- Thick discharge inflaimed labia and itching
- Side effect of stalopalm plus
- Side effect of temazepam
- Urinary tract infection yellow discharge
- Urinary tract infection discharge plan
- Motion sickness dizzy forgetful anxiety reason
- Diagnosis of severe phobia
- Freckles anxiety