Antibiotics for urinary tract Infection - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can I help you?
User : hello i have had all the syptoms of a UTI but i have started to urinate blood..what do i do??
User : Help!!
User : hello???
Doctor : Since when you have this
User : last week
Do you have pain during urination?
User : yes..burning
Is it frank blood?
User : its light in color but its blood
or mixed with urine?
Do you have cola colored urine?
User : no
User : yellow
What is yoru age?
User : 21
Doctor : It seems to be UTI
You have to see a doctor
User : what can i take
prescription of antibiotics
User : ok.
as they are not over the counter
User : thank you..does cranberry juice help?
It helps as supplementation
not the complete treatment
However you can take lots of water
User : ok..do i have anything to worry about...is it normal...
It is not normal at all
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Is suprax used in the treatment of cystitis ?
- Chronic diarrhea and cymbalta
- Can i take elavil for cystitis, interstitial ?
- Will mandelamine treat cystitis prophylaxis ?
- Medication for chronic derealization
- Can i take keflex for chronic prostate pain ?
- Sequelae of chronic ischemic microvascular disease
- Can i take cytra 2 for urinary alkalinization?
- Suggest antibiotics for urinary tract infections
- Antibiotics to treat urinary tract infection
- Ufeme result in chronic kidney disease
- Antibiotic for male urinary tract infections
- Questions about chronic hereditary cough
- Antibiotics for urinary tract infection
- Fluoxetine urinary tract infection