Antibiotics for cut in toe - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
User : hello
Doctor : how can I help you?
User : Umm, i was wondering i got a nasty cut that pretty much ground the flash off of the top of my toe
Doctor : ok
User : should i go to the emergency room? it was about 3.5 hours ago
Doctor : is it bleeding?
User : the bleeding stopped, but its extremely plainful and i can not walk on it. the flap of skin is still on there but i'm unsure about what to do i put neosporin and a bandaid on it.
User : so its wrapped up and i can not pay for this chat session so i'm trying to hurry
Doctor : what is your age?
User : 18
Doctor : Gender?
User : Male
Doctor : ok
Doctor : it seems to be fine then
Doctor : but it is better to take some oral antibiotics
User : well it stopped bleeding but the flesh got torn out and there is only a flap of skin on top
User : it looks really nasty
User : and i have seen some nasty things
Doctor : yes i can understand
User : sooo i was thinking would a doctor be able to get rid of the flap since its pretty much dead, try to sew it up, or try to put a skin graft on it?
Doctor : dont remove the flap so early
Doctor : it is only 3.5 hours
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Typhoid fever in infants
- Recurring fever every week
- What is cuts between the toes
- Cut in between toes for a year
- Tiny black mark on gums
- Tiny red bleeding bug bites
- Toe cut causes
- Symptoms of Toe cut
- I fell down a few stairs and my knee has had a popping sound
- Normal pus cells in urinalysis
- Diagnosis of Toe cut
- Fell down wodden stairs sore knee now
- Fell down stairs and twisted knee hurts in left side
- Fell down the stairs now it hurts in the left side of rib
- Why do i have a heartbeat in my neck when i lay down