Antibiotics for bacterial vaginosis - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hello
User : How can I get rid of my bacterial vaginiois
how can i help u?
User : Ihave taken antibiodics but it wont go away
whats ur age?
User : 19
from how many days u are having this?
User : I have had it for probably 4 months now, I have taken antiodics twice and it wont go away
which antibiotic have u taken?
User : apro-mentronidazole
User : I have one pill left for this treamtment, could it take a couple days after?
metroninadzole is considerd as standard for treatment of vaginosis
are u sure the diagnosis is bacterial vaginosis
what are ur symptoms?
User : Fishy smell, white discharge. I got the results back a couple weeks ago
u can also try vaginal gel
User : can you get it at the drug store
Doctor : yes
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Can antibiotics cause bacterial vaginosis
- Can i take antibiotics for bacterial vaginosis infection
- My vagina burns when i pee what does that mean
- I think i have a uti and im bleeding bright red
- Orange pus in vaginal discharge
- Penicillin and trouble urinating
- What is the treatment for pelviectasis
- How to get rid of swollen inner labia
- Pelviectasis on transvaginal ultrasound
- Antibiotics for bacterial vaginosis
- Purple patch on my scalp
- Lpv antibiotics to treat bacterial vaginosis
- Help i cut my labia majora
- Suggested vegetables for pemphigus vulgaris
- Vaginal pain soreness bacterial vaginosis taken antibiotics done pelvic exam