Antibiotic therapy for sepsis - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
Doctor : How can I help you?
User : hello doctor!
Doctor : Hello.
User : iam a ph.d student. im working on sepsis. iwanted some help from you on my topic if you have no problems helping me.
Doctor : Ok
Doctor : what do you want to know about Sepsis?
User : i wanted to know what kind of therapy especially the antobiotic therapy that is given for management of systemic infections during sepsis.
Doctor : You would be needing broad spectrum antibiotics covering all organisms like gram -ve, gram +ve and anaerobic
User : yews,
User : yes particularly the gram negative bacteremia
Doctor : Ok
Doctor : It definitely needs hospitalization
Doctor : Also an antibiotic sensitivity testing needs to be done to identify the specific antibiotics
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Blood streaked discharge not enough water
- Empiric antibiotic therapy for sepsis
- Gooey sticky blood discharge
- Sepsis empiric antibiotics
- Can cerazette balance an hormonal inbalance
- Biliary sepsis antibiotics
- Loose balance see black dots symptoms
- Meth sore mouth baking soda
- Baking soda and pancreatitis
- Broad spectrum antibiotics for sepsis
- Side effects of bain tuberculoma
- Throwing up blood and feeling dizzy
- Antibiotics in sepsis
- Blood when i wipe discomfort left side
- Blood disorder shaking unable to speak