Antibiotic induced Diarrhoea - Online Doctor Chats
User : Hello?
Doctor : Hi
How can I help you?
User : I've been on antibiotics for about 10 days and have had dierhea (i can't spell that worth anything) the whole time. I went back in a couple of days ago and they told me to rest and do clear liquids and bland food... but it hasn't improved at all. Should I seek a second opinion on what's going on? I know it's a side effect of the antibiotic I'm taking, but there's no releif and it's very painful all around.
let me read it
I understand your problem and pain
Let me help you on this
May I ask you few questions about the problem and you?
User : Yes
What is your age?
User : 44
What was the first problem that started?
Doctor : why were you put on antibiotiic and do you have a prescription of it ?
User : Discovered Pneumonia about 2 weeks ago, have been on antibiotics for it for 10 days.
can you name it?
User : Yes I have a prescription. It's Levaquin.
Now wht is the consistency of the stool?
What is its frequency ?
User : Gel-like or complete liquid. It has varied in the past two days.
Were you stopped on the antibiotic
Actually quinolones can cause diarrhoea but stop when it is stopped administering?
Doctor : Did you ask the Doctor about it?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Cipla trim or duromine
- Ciplactin and decdan tab
- Baby having diarrhoea vomitting no fever on antibiotics suggestions
- Does antibiotics cause diarrhoea
- Diarrhoea yellowish gummy stool lactobacillus solution and antibiotic
- Darkened blotches on baby legs
- Dry skin blotch thigh baby
- Baby had cold prescribed antibiotics having diarrhoea blisters solution
- Purple blotches on babies heels
- Why nicip cipla is used
- Blood spots baby skin
- Blood stains in stool of baby
- Side effects of cipla crisanta ls
- Hypomenorrhea and diarrhoea
- Sleeping tablet of cipla