Antibiotic for bronchitis causing pain in lungs with brown phlegm - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can i help you?
User : i have pain in my lungs, made worse by cough hicup laugh or raising my arm. i just got over an upper respiratory infection. also have brown phlem
User : just my left lung, upper
may i know your age and gender?
User : 28 female
since when are you having these symptoms?
User : lung paing, 2 days - respiratory infection - 3 weeks
User : exhausted all the time
are you on any medications?
User : no
You need an antibiotic.
User : what do i have
I shall prescribe you treatment for the pain and cough though.
you are having respiratory infection Bronchitis.
User : ok, should i go to doctor
User : no insurance
You need to consult a physician for the complete cure
User : what do i do for pain
Doctor : You can try syp benadryl2tsp thrice a day.
with tab tylenol thrice a day.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Triple a antibiotic ointment on cyst
- How does streptococcus pyogenes reproduce
- Bronchitis and lung capacity
- My 9yr old having knee problems
- Can bronchitis cause lung scarring
- How to get rid of secretion
- 9month old has a fast heartbeat
- How to tight virgiana
- Do hyperinflated lungs hurt
- Babies with collapsed lung bronchitis
- 9wks pregnant swollen bottom lip
- Scar lung tissue bronchitis
- How to tight virgaina
- Cipralex and vitamin a
- Lung pain after bronchitis