Anatomy scan. Placenta anterior upper grade. What does this mean? - Online Doctor Chats
So my wife had the anotomy scan this morning, and in the report I read, Placenta - anterior upper grade 1. Can you tell me what does this mean?
That is a normal report
That is the normal position of placenta
thats OK, can u explain what does it mean by grade 1
what if it was posterior?
What is the period of gestation of the person?
can u ask me in simple layman terms
How long is the concerned person pregnant?
she is in her 5th month
How many weeks or months your wife is pregnant now?
If it is posterior also it is not a problem
ok whats this grade 1
any advantage by being anterior or posterior
Grade 1 is the grading of development of the placenta
The amount of placental development
nice, how many grades are typically there in the development process
Being posterior is advantageous as the chances of bleeding are minimal with a posterior placenta
thank you so much, doctor
You have a good time
It seems like you have moved out of the chat window
Please log in again to chat with our doctors
Bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Grade 2 anterior placenta means
- What is placenta anterior upper segment
- Burnt plastic farts colon cancer
- Grade ii anterior placenta
- Sinus cauterization care of burnt skin
- Burnt food cancer risk
- Suggest ways to test pregnancy
- What does anterior placenta grade 2 means?
- What is burnol ointment
- Is there any way that can help me getting pregnant
- Does taking postinor within 24 hours after sex avoid pregnancy
- Can pregnancy be planned after analyzing the test result
- Menstruation burnt orange color
- Is it safe to take medication during pregnancy
- Grade 3 placenta anterior upper