Analysis of urine and stool routines - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can i help you?
User : hi i got 1-2 pus cells in my stool test and urine test, what does it mean?
This is normal.
User : r u there?
User : thanks
User : tomorrow i do have to submit this report, am i safe????
User : 1-2 epithelial cells squamous, in my urine, m i safe????
User : r u there?????????
Doctor : The values you have mentioned are normal.
Yes those too are normal.
Is there ny other query?
User : what does doctor will suggest after watching my report???????
User : plz make it fast????????
I cannot comment any thing based on the reporsts.
User : the same i told u
as i do not have any other clinical data
of why the test were done.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Interpreting urine chemical analysis of urine
- Why is analysis of urine important
- Orange oil in urine and stool
- Knotty left chest pain
- Lyme disease and trouble breathing
- Vagus nerve and breathing disorders
- Lack of sleep chest pain
- Crystals in stool or urine pregnant
- Chest pain with labyrinthitis
- Knot in chest pain when swallowing
- Fibroid edema in breast
- Oily urine and oily stool
- Sore breastbone
- Chest pain lasting only a few seconds
- Shortness of breath and constipation