Anal itching with normal stools - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
User : hello
Doctor : how can i help you?
Doctor : are u there?
User : sorry i was experiencing internet problems
Doctor : ok
Doctor : no problem
User : i am currently experiencing some anal itching and was wondering what was the cause of this?
Doctor : i can help you
User : thanks
Doctor : but i need to know a few details first
User : okay
User : ...
Doctor : i would like to know when it started
Doctor : is there any other place where it itches
User : a few weeks-a month ago?
User : no
User : just there
Doctor : how are your bowel movements
User : same as normal, haven't changed although i experience more discomfort after passing stool
Doctor : as anal itching occurs usually
Doctor : due to constipation
Doctor : or hard stools
Doctor : as they graze and damage the anal mucosa
User : i was wondreing if it was hygiene related?
Doctor : Itching is further aggravated by wearing non-absorbent, tight clothes in hot weather; stress, walking, bike riding and sitting on a plastic sheet for a long time.
Doctor : it very much is
Doctor : After bowels wash your anal area regularly with soap and water, clean it with tissue and pat the area dry.
User : okay
Doctor : Wear comfortable, cotton under garments..
Doctor : i would also like to give u some other tips
Doctor : to prevent
Doctor : it from recuurring
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Heart or brainwhich is important
- Hormones and anal itching
- Chronic chest pain in a young woman please help
- Yellow stool anal itching
- How to take collagen tablets
- Please tell me about my cholesterol reports
- Cures for anal itching and mucus in stools
- Will a uti cause anal itching
- How h. pylori causes ulcers
- How to take collagen capsules
- Treatment of h pylori gastritis
- The primary color of light
- What is congenial heart disease
- Can caffene raise your blood pressure
- Lipitor and anal itch