Anal fissures and constipation - Online Doctor Chats
User : hello
Doctor : hello
how can i help u?
User : i recently had my wisdom teeth extracted
Doctor : ok
User : and the doctor prescribed suppositories among other medications for me to take
User : then they also said I should take a mild laxative in order for me to relieve the constipation for after surgery
User : now with all the pushing up of the suppositories and then wiping i found alot of blood on the toilet paper
User : so i searched up about it on the internet and found i had an anal fissure
User : should i continue to take the suppositories? it really hurts and its bleeding
can i ask u few questions?
User : yeah
dwhats ur age/sex?
User : 16 years old
User : male
do u have any constipation problem?
User : i did after the surgery that's why they gave me the laxative
User : no
o u strain a lot during defecation?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Suggest treatment for recurring hemorroid bleeding
- Cremalax 10 mg intake methods
- Dry leathery feel to penis
- Dry heaves while fasting
- Dry fruit kismiss is fatty
- Thyroxine and sunken dry eyes and hair
- Suggest treatment for anal fissure and constipation
- Suggesrt treatment for constipation due to tramadol intake
- Head feels funny and mouth dry
- Does anal fissure with constipation need surgery
- Is lower back pain caused due to constipation
- Suggest treatment for constipation and bleeding during bowel movement
- Anal fissure constipation concerned about addiction to dulcolax
- Constipation and anal douche
- Numbness in anal region and constipation