Anal fissure while excreation - Online Doctor Chats
User : hi
Doctor : Hi
how can i help you?
User : I have a pain around/in my anus. Particularly whilst excreting
from when you have this?
User : for a few weeks, wud say 4ish maybe more
is there any blood streak on the stools
User : i dnt think so
Doctor : ok
User : however, today, there was a sortof discharge, in my boxers. Ermm i had a smell to see what it was, didnt rly have a smell or color
User : so, whats hte problem?
Doctor : it seems you have suffered fissure problem
needs to take sits bath for a week
User : ok
User : Ermm.. well i cant, as i am at uni, and there is no bath
Doctor : you need a tub in which you need to take warm water and add betadine solution and sit in that water for 20min
User : betadine?
User : Is it worth going to the doctors?
it is a solution
if you can see a doctor it is good
User : ok, can they give me stuff that will sort it out?
Doctor : yes they will
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Is anxiety a side effect of buproban?
- Is sweating a side effect of coartem?
- Is nausea a side effect of combivent?
- Ichthammol treatment anal fissure
- Sodium polystyrene sulfonate enema procedure
- Is imodium safe in pregnancy
- Over the counter pepcid dosage
- Ichthammol ointment anal fissure
- Can anal fissures burn while urinating
- Is egg bad for anal fissures
- Is dicyclomine a pain killer
- Is rash a side effect of allopurinol?
- Spinach good for anal fissures
- Is confusion a side effect of cimzia?
- Switching from asacol to lialda