An year old child to be given lactogen 2 or 3? - Online Doctor Chats
Please proceed with your query
my son has just turned one today, and we are confused whether to go ahead with lactogen 2 or proceed to 3
Oh, that's great
is there much difference?
My birthday wishes to your baby
No, there is no much difference
You can start either
Better than the two, start home foods like mashed vegetables and fruits
Plain dal and rice
ya doctor, we have infact started those,,,but recently he had a somach infection,,,now is just ok,,,so can we move to lactogen 3, or are there better suppliments ?
Move to lactogen 3 with these additional home foods
thanks a lot doctor , we shall give him those foods along with lac 3...anything else we need to take care as he had an infection recently ?
Nothing to worry
It is normal for kids to have infection once in a while and in fact it helps in boosting their immunity
Maintain food hygiene and keep the surroundings clean
He will grow up healthy
Thank you too
Is that all for now?
Pleasure is mine
Anytime, happy to help you
And enjoy the celebrations
yes...;-) thanks bye
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Is skin rash a side effect of coal tar topical?
- Econorm sachet in children
- Lactogen 3 after age of 2 years
- Is eye pain a side effect of decadron ocumeter?
- Is dry skin a side effect of dermarest dricort?
- Echo test results children fever 1 month
- Lactogen 3 for 2 year old
- Vomiting only in evening in children
- Is blurred vision a side effect of promethazine?
- Is lactogen good for 2 year old
- Cyclopam for 3 year old child
- Is rapid weight gain a side effect of bydureon?
- Lactogen 2 or lactogen 3 for 2 year old
- Children fever eyes hurt when move
- Fever with liver enlargement in children