An itchy mole - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can I help you?
User : im wondeering if my condition is emergency in nature
Doctor : can you explain your condition?
User : i have a small mole on my arm that has become highly irritated i.e itching, scabbing, open sore. the area around the mole is also irritated
Doctor : ok
Doctor : I will help you
User : my sister had to have one of these removed and it was cancerous
Doctor : I need few details
User : ok
Doctor : please provide your Age, Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital status, Height and Weight, Waist Circumfrence.
User : 24, male, college student, single, 5'9, 140, 30
Doctor : Ok
Doctor : in which paet of the body is the mole
User : outside of my upper arm
Doctor : Ok
Doctor : Is it hairy mole?
Doctor : How big is it?
Doctor : It shows you have moved away from the chat, so I close the window. Please log in again if you need further medical advice.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Itchy mole on collarbone
- Treatment and cure for impulse-control disorders
- Treatment and cure for blood disorder erythromelalgia
- Itchy flesh colored mole
- Itchy sore and peeling mole
- Itchy mole on breast
- Treatment and cure for electrolyte deficiency
- Bactoclav for gonorrhea men
- Can bacteroal vaginosis lead to crohns disease
- Bactidol burning tongue
- Bacteriostatic sodium chloride with botox
- Gastrointestinal disorder coli bacteriophage
- Treatment and cure for sprengel's shoulder deformity
- Itchy moles on back
- Treatment and cure for chronic perianal dermatitis