Amenorrhoea - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi How can I help you?
User : when can i take a pregnancy test?
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help you
User : i was on the sot 4 about 6 months. i've been off since march. i still havent had my period. but the last time i was bleeding was end of march. can i be pregnant
Doctor : i would like to know few more details to suggest you
Doctor : when were you married?
Doctor : what is your age?
User : never married
User : 21
Doctor : ok
Doctor : are you using any methods to prevent pregnancy
Doctor : like birth control pills
Doctor : or condoms
User : not currently. i havent had sex since march
Doctor : ok
Doctor : proceed
Doctor : are you there?
User : i was on the shot before that, but no longer. like i said i haven't had my period since then
Doctor : ok do you know the name of that shot?
Doctor : when was your last menstrual period ?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Can spider bites lead to heart problems
- Spitting in older adults
- Adults with ktw syndrome
- Pelviectasis of kidney adults
- Treatment for spider bites to eyelid
- Amenorrhoea postinor
- Got bit by a spider in the testicles
- How to reduce adult fever
- Amenorrhoea and endometriosis
- Gynacosid amenorrhoea
- Antibiotics and amenorrhoea
- Inflamation of roof of mouth in adults
- Atenolol amenorrhoea
- What is the complication of snake bites
- Osteomyelitis insect bites