Amenorrhoea but pregnancy negative - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : Hi.
How can i help you?
User : So this is whats going on. June 25th was the last period i had. And me and my boyfriend were sexually active after that still are. I havent had a period since. On october 8th i had a slight pink when i went to the bathroom and then it was gone the next day. Ive taken two tests and they both came out negative but i didnt take them right when i woke up either.
User : I had symptoms of pregnancy at the beggining and now i just have an angry stomach every day.
User : Do you think that i could possibly be pregnant?
There is a possibility that you could be.
User : and would polycystic ovarian disease have anything to do with this? My diet hasnt changed and im not stressed. But i have had only one doctor tell me that i might have polycystic ovarian disease
If your previous cycles were regular then pregnancy has to be ruled out first.
User : they were.
May i know your age?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Colostomy irrigation pump
- Amenorrhoea an-ovulation chronic symptoms negative pregnancy tests causes
- When will the risk of miscarriage lessen
- After marriage i am getting an irregular period
- Does a tb shot affect the menstrual cycle
- Yellow discharge coming from ear
- Amenorrhoea and endometriosis
- What does testosterone do
- Colposuspension surgery
- Gynacosid amenorrhoea
- Symptoms of tuberculosis in women
- Antibiotics and amenorrhoea
- Atenolol amenorrhoea
- Why am i experiencing severe pain during periods
- Does severe cramps mean early onset of periods