Alzheimers disease as a side effect of eating magic mushrooms - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
User : hello?
Doctor : how can i help u?
User : i was wondering if doing magic mushrooms was harmful to ones future?
User : could it lead to alzheimers disease
User : ?
Doctor : For Health purposes please provide these: Age, Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital status,
User : could it potentially harm ones future children?
User : 20, male, alabama, student, single
Doctor : k
Doctor : pl explain in details
User : im wondering if trying mushrooms would harm me in the future?
Doctor : no not at all
User : would it possibly lead to alzheimers disease?
Doctor : no\
Doctor : never it can be
User : or would it pass on to children i have in the future in a harmful way?
User : i mean the drug
User : magic mushrooms
Doctor : well if ur saying about the drugs then all r bad
Doctor : in any case
User : would it have future side effects?
Doctor : yeah it has all bad effects
Doctor : u can become insane
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- How to remove impotence
- Phlegm after amphetamine
- Solian alzheimer's disease
- Can evion 400 help me to grow my hair
- New drug for alzheimer's disease
- Dietary guidelines for alzheimer's disease
- I have twitchingfluttering on my lower right abdomen
- Rash appears and disappears after meth
- Drug treatments for alzheimer's disease
- I cannot poo properlyi had gall bladder removed
- Hospitalized due to denguebreakbone feverneed to lower sgpt level further
- Numbness in arm after injecting crystal meth
- Shakes aftey hands crystal meth
- Latest treatment for alzheimer's disease
- Arms and legs swelling after crystal meth