Alopecia areata/Small,round,smooth patches of hair loss - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
Doctor : How can I help you/
Doctor : Are you with me?
Doctor : I have to close this window since there is no response from your side, please get back to us if you need further medical advice. We are available round the clock.
Doctor : Are you there?
User : i have alopecia areata.tell me more about it.
Doctor : Ok
Doctor : Please provide these details -Age: Gender: Occupation: Location: Marital Status: Weight and Height.
User : 63kg,1.7 m
Doctor : Please provide these details -Age: Gender: Occupation: Location: Marital Status: User : single,21,student
Doctor : Gender?
User : female
Doctor : In alopecia areata Hair loss usually occurs in small, round, smooth patches about the size of a quarter.
Doctor : Usually the disease doesn't extend beyond a few bare patches on the scalp,
User : its like that.is it curable
Doctor : Soreness and itching may precede the hair loss.
User : whats the estimated time for recovery
Doctor : Steroid based medicines are helpful in some but that has to be given after physically examing you by a dermatolgist or Trichologist
Doctor : It varies from person to person based on the effect of the drug on the person
Doctor : New hair may be visible four weeks after the injection.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Upper stomach pain while taking sprintec
- Throbbing and stabbing vaginalginal pain
- Suggest the treatment for severe hair fall
- Loratadine cause of alopecia areata
- Mintop alopecia areata
- Patchy hair loss on scalp what could be this
- Hair are falling abnormally from few days suggest medication
- Stomach pain when standing up
- Naturopathy treatment for alopecia areata
- Suffering from thyroid and hair fall problem suggest the medication
- Temple spot and pain
- Acidophilus alopecia areata
- Can prolonged intake of diane 35 causes hair loss
- Ophiasis alopecia areata
- Stomach pain and swollen testicle