Allergy on intake of fish and chicken - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help u
Doctor : please proceed with your query
User : Dear doctor , i am having an allergy problem , That is when i take fish or chicken i get sn\mall swelling in the hand or leg or in some portion of the body . What is the cause , can it be cured ???
Doctor : ok
Doctor : i will help u in this
Doctor : can i ask few Q
User : Some time i swelling on the lips also .
Doctor : wats your age
User : i am 45 y
Doctor : ok
Doctor : its called anaphylactic reaction
Doctor : to the allergen in the fish or chicken
User : it is itchy in nature on the hand and leg but not on the lips
Doctor : do yu difficulty in breating
Doctor : its better to avoid these food stuffs
Doctor : as it can be life threatening some times
Doctor : are yu allergic to red meat
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Is loss of appetite a side effect of vicodin?
- Signs of fish allergy
- Pea protein allergy
- What are the side effects of chlorthalidone?
- Diagnosis of fish allergy
- Fish allergy causes
- Treatment and cure for fish allergy
- Sinclair allergy medicine
- Is hives or welts a side effect of cipro xr?
- Otc allergy medicine for toddlers
- Is lightheadedness a side effect of crinone?
- Possible reactions to allergy shots
- Snow pea allergy
- Is runny nose a side effect of clomipramine?
- Symptoms of fish allergy