Allergy in cool climates - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help you
User : hi
User : im having allergy
Doctor : please go ahead with ur medical query
Doctor : For Health purposes please provide your Age, Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital status, Height and Weight, Waist Circumfrence.
User : it happens in cool climativ conditions
User : age : 23
User : male\
User : india/
User : syudent
User : single
Doctor : ok
Doctor : since how long u have allergy
User : allergy happens in cool climatic conditions
User : more than 10 yrs
User : ?
Doctor : ?
Doctor : Any history of Diabetes/ High Blood pressure/ Thyroid/ Heart disease/Asthma/Stroke/Breathing problems
User : no
User : normal
Doctor : any particular thing causes allergy
User : no..
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Is wheezing a side effect of dexilant?
- Mediterranean climate good for allergies
- Is wheezing a side effect of cefdinir?
- Amoxicillin clav er 1000 62.5
- Vitamin b 12 folic acid
- Macrobid allergy with seafood allergy
- High blood pressure 220 120
- Lantus solostar 100 units ml
- Doxycycline 100mg how to take
- Cephalosporin allergy and penicillin allergy
- Is wheezing a side effect of florinef?
- Is wheezing a side effect of sporanox?
- Betadine allergy and iodine allergy
- Macrobid allergy and sulfa allergy
- Is wheezing a side effect of bystolic?