Allergic to Dog dander - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can I help you?
User : Hello the doctor told me im allergic to my dog. He is a german shepherd 1 year old. And i have recent ear infections. And he said its because of the dog. But i dont want to give it away. ANy advice on what i can do to keep him? What about outside? The blood test said Dog dander 0.67
Let me read it.
User : :(
Doctor : Ok
Doctor : Have you undergone that allergic tests?
User : yes
Are you allergic to only Dog dander?
User : Yes
Doctor : Ok
You need to avoid direct contact with your pet
User : Can i keep him outside?
Doctor : That will help
User : because he is always inside
Doctor : Do not do activities like bathing him, grooming,etc
Doctor : If you come in contact with him, try to use facial mask
User : okay....
to prevent allergen contact
Do you have any symptoms?
User : no symtoms
Is there any thing else I can help you with?
User : so i wont have allergies like that?
Doctor : If you are not symptomatic, try to take the precautions I mentioned
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Is asthalin allergic
- Folliculitis leads to hemorrhoids
- Diagnosed with mastocytoma allergic to dog allergy can be outgrown
- Urticaria and esophageal spasm
- Can i take benadryl while on antibiotics
- Pericarditis and smoking marijuana
- Lumps on spine of scapula
- Allergic dry cough relapse while playing with pet dog treatment
- Novalgin allergic
- Antihistamine and pain killers
- Heartburn after myomectomy
- What antibotic used for bee stings
- Can i take piriton with antibiotics
- Ige antibody beef fart
- Allergex eye drops allergic conjunctivitis dogs