Allergic reactions - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hiiii
User : i was wondering my nephew who is 3 had an allergic reaction yesterday and he is still having hives, is that normal?
Doctor : it is not normla
User : the ambulance gave him epi and he had iv's of benedryl and a medicine called adderex (sp?) the er doctors said that it can occur for a few days?
Doctor : is he having asthma?
User : dr said something few weeks ago that he could have bronchial asthma? never mentioned anything else about it..
User : they said this morning that they thought his reaction was to a spider bite and sent him home
User : with meds
allergic reactions are not dangerous but they are not normal too
it is dangerous if his lips are swollen and unable to take breath
User : so i talked with a nurse and they said the hives can appear and disappear for 72hrs...his lips were swollen yesterday when it occured and thats why he got epi
Doctor : ok
so first we should know what is he allergic to??
it may be food /dust particles
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- I threw up what does that mean
- Hives after drinking beer
- I have an ureteric stent am i allowed to swim
- Symptoms of an allergic reaction clitoris
- Formonide 400 inhaler composition
- Severe allergic reaction to ppd
- Hypertension due to pulmonary tuberculosis
- Trimetropin allergic reaction
- Ayurveda for dye allergies
- Hurts to wee and smells fishy
- Spermatocele mri
- Itchy rash allergic reaction
- Clindamycin allergic reaction ifn allergic to pennicilli
- Eosinophilia with acanthocytosis
- Montek tablet action