Allergic reaction to DHA - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can I help you?
User : I have had an allerfic reaction on my legs from the DHA in sunless tanning lotion what can i do? and how long will the rash last?
User : allergic*
User : can u help with this?
I will help in this
User : ok what do i do?
User : and how long will it last?
Doctor : Is the rash red?
Is it painfull?
User : its is itchy lumps
User : and just reaaaly itch
How it is been there?
User : how long?
User : about 2 days
Doctor : HOw many hours from now?
User : how long till it goesw?
You need to take antihistamines for it?
It will go in a day or two of taking it.
User : what will happen if i didnt?
User : just wondering
Doctor : It will go in 2 days later
User : so 4 days
Itch will be present
Doctor : yes
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Gassy bloated cramps before period due
- Mottled skin allergic reaction
- Treatment and cure for seasonal allergy
- Percentage of blockage before heart stent placed
- Treatment and cure for paracetamol allergy
- Bloated throbbing pain in pelvic before period
- Symptoms of an allergic reaction clitoris
- Treatment and cure for early morning sneezes
- Severe allergic reaction to ppd
- Bring cholesterol down before blood test
- Trimetropin allergic reaction
- Birth control before tonsilectomy
- Treatment and cure for wheezing
- Itchy rash allergic reaction
- Treatment and cure for systemic allergic reaction