Allergic reaction to DHA - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can I help you?
User : I have had an allerfic reaction on my legs from the DHA in sunless tanning lotion what can i do? and how long will the rash last?
User : allergic*
User : can u help with this?
I will help in this
User : ok what do i do?
User : and how long will it last?
Doctor : Is the rash red?
Is it painfull?
User : its is itchy lumps
User : and just reaaaly itch
How it is been there?
User : how long?
User : about 2 days
Doctor : HOw many hours from now?
User : how long till it goesw?
You need to take antihistamines for it?
It will go in a day or two of taking it.
User : what will happen if i didnt?
User : just wondering
Doctor : It will go in 2 days later
User : so 4 days
Itch will be present
Doctor : yes
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Mottled skin allergic reaction
- Pass motion in black
- Pulse rate and asthma attacks
- Asthma attack slow pulse
- Asthma attack and night sweats
- 3 month pregnant vomit is black
- Asthma attack from paint
- Black spots in poop 3 month
- Black strands of phlegm in morning
- Symptoms of an allergic reaction clitoris
- Black mole on troat
- Asthma attack from smoking weed
- Severe allergic reaction to ppd
- Trimetropin allergic reaction
- Itchy rash allergic reaction