Allergic dermatitis and inflamation - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
User : hi
how can i hep u?
User : i have skin infalmation problem
User : i had used Adapalene cream for about a week, after that it causes irritation for me and cortizone cream (fusizone cream) was described to me then every thing became good after 1 month the irritation came back but this time there was skin thickening my doctor said it is primary irritation(dermatites) and gave me a cream from Bioderma Products that was specialized in dermatites treatment however i am now good and my skin is semi healthy the problem is that there is still inflammation on the place where i putted the Adapalene so how can I get rid from this infalmation ?
Doctor : whats ur age/sex?
User : 16 Male
from how many days u are having this inflamation?
User : from about 6 months
even after using steriod ointment it is still there?
there is no improvement?
User : i didn't use steriod ointmen
User : however sea water improved the inflammation but not for too long
cartizone is a steriod ointment
it is the best medicine for allergic dermatitis
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Vicks vapor rub toenail fungus
- Keflex is used to treat
- Symptoms of miliaria ,allergic dermatitis
- Suffering from breathing problem from many years
- What treatment should be taken for itchy penis
- Symptoms of allergic dermatitis
- Nystatin ointment usp for babies
- Will taking antibiotic effect the baby in the womb
- Does having same blood group lead to infertility
- Benadryl spray for poison ivy
- Miliaria ,allergic dermatitis causes
- Esr wintrobe 32 mm what does it mean
- Allergic dermatitis treatment
- Allergic dermatitis causes
- Clotrimazole betamethasone dipropionate cream usp