Allergic dermatitis and inflamation - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
User : hi
how can i hep u?
User : i have skin infalmation problem
User : i had used Adapalene cream for about a week, after that it causes irritation for me and cortizone cream (fusizone cream) was described to me then every thing became good after 1 month the irritation came back but this time there was skin thickening my doctor said it is primary irritation(dermatites) and gave me a cream from Bioderma Products that was specialized in dermatites treatment however i am now good and my skin is semi healthy the problem is that there is still inflammation on the place where i putted the Adapalene so how can I get rid from this infalmation ?
Doctor : whats ur age/sex?
User : 16 Male
from how many days u are having this inflamation?
User : from about 6 months
even after using steriod ointment it is still there?
there is no improvement?
User : i didn't use steriod ointmen
User : however sea water improved the inflammation but not for too long
cartizone is a steriod ointment
it is the best medicine for allergic dermatitis
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Symptoms of miliaria ,allergic dermatitis
- Rotten teeth and sepsis
- Does melacare makin skin dark
- Risk of tdap twice in one year
- Sick stomach room spinning
- Symptoms of allergic dermatitis
- Rolling scars vs valley scars
- Miliaria ,allergic dermatitis causes
- My crotch is tender and itchy in the first trimester
- Red blood filled spots on chest
- Allergic dermatitis treatment
- Allergic dermatitis causes
- Remove lip pigment
- Speech therapy sarjapur road
- My child is taking flucloxacillin and has a rash