Alcohol intake with diabetes - Online Doctor Chats
User : hi
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help you
User : i have a question regarding diebatice
User : i am diagnosed with diabetece
Doctor : yes sure , regarding diabetes
Doctor : isit
User : is this a doctor who is talking to me
Doctor : yes
Doctor : ur having live chat with the doctor
Doctor : please go with ur medical query
User : my am in strick diet now a days
User : i just want to check consuming alcahole does anything bad for my health
User : as i have diebetics
User : if not what the amaount i can consume?
Doctor : ok
Doctor : if ur diabetic, it is not good to consume alcohol
User : ok
Doctor : alcohol will itself cause hypoglycemia
User : but thats will happen if i consume a lot right
User : does 1,2 drinks will cause this same problem
Doctor : one can take red wine
Doctor : if ur diabetic for ur own good
Doctor : u need to restrict the alcohol intake
User : ok
Doctor : alcohol can damage liver
Doctor : in long run u may risk damaging a vital organ
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Diabetes penis alcohol redness
- Usage of Hydromet
- Is cough a side effect of levemir?
- Side effect of Solpadeine
- Sugar alcohol and diabetes
- Is rash a side effect of glipizide?
- Drugs/medication for polycystic ovarian disease
- Side effect of Tricyclic antidepressant
- Usage of Bodybuilding supplements
- Vomiting after alcohol intake possible diabetic
- Is nausea a side effect of janumet?
- Diabetes and alcohol
- Is cough a side effect of onglyza?
- Is agitation a side effect of amaryl?
- Can alcohol cause diabetes