Alcohol induced gastritis - Online Doctor Chats
User : Hi Doc...
Doctor : Hi
User : I have pain in stomach since morning
is it burning in nature?
User : yes
User : had much drink yesterday
do you have burping also?
User : similar pain happened the last time I drank a lot
User : no
User : I mean no burping
this is alcohol induced gastritis
User : OK, so whats the cure.....
cure would be avoiding alcohol and spicy food stuf
but symptomatic management is
User : and anything I should do to avoid pain now...
Doctor : yes consume two teaspoons of mucaine gel
this will bring immediate relief of pain
User : a friend of mine suggested carom seed....
User : would that be of any help
User : ?
also take tab rantac 150 mg two times a day for 5 days
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Is nausea or vomiting a side effect of dulera?
- Is cold sweats a side effect of protriptyline?
- Gastritis pregnancy
- Cyst in ovaries with ehlers danlos syndrome
- What are the side effects of pneumotussin 2.5?
- Ehlers danlos ovarian cysts
- Is convulsions a side effect of quillivant xr?
- Is drowsiness a side effect of mefenamic acid?
- Gastritis hematuria when drinking alcohol
- Should alcohol be quit to recover from chronic gastritis
- Digastricus cyst lump
- Gastritis symptoms chronic gastritis
- Which tests should be taken for detecting alcoholic gastritis
- Cypon medicine tab use
- Remove face cyst singapore doctor