Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
186 Doctors are Online

Alcholic abuse - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Average Posted in: Drug Abuse
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 667 Questions
Doctor :   hi
User :   GM
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   this
User :   my friend is patient of alchol
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   since when
User :   3 yrs
User :   how to reduce
Doctor :   how much he is taking per day
User :   may be 1 qurter

Doctor :   what is his age?
User :   32
Doctor :   there are medications for the stoppage of consuming alcohol
User :   ok
Doctor :   you need to take him to de-addiction centers
User :   can u tell me
Doctor :   where they give hi medications to stop the alcohol
Doctor :   IWhere are you located
User :   hyderabad
Doctor :   we can provide the information only in Bangalore
User :   ok
User :   but hw to get u
Doctor :   you can search the centers in your city in google

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor