Age of the fetus by ultrasound - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hello
how can i help u?
User : I measured 13cm at my ultrasound on sept 4 how far along was i?
User : i was told i was 13 weeks but eveything i have read says i should have been 17 weeks
what did u read?
User : at 17 weeks pregnant the baby measures 13 cm crown to rump.
r u there?
User : yes
Doctor : u do repeat scan this month 4th
this will give u a better idea
User : i have a scheduled ultrasound next week but i still have no idea how far along i am
when did u miss a period?
User : back in july.
User : i took a test on the 9th of july it was positive
actually rather than crl biparietal diameter is a very good indicator of the age of the fetus
crl of 13cm corresponds to somewhere around 10 to 13 weeks of pregnancy not 17weeeks
r u there?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Drugs/medication for Donovanosis
- Diagnosis of Craniofacial abnormalities
- Diagnosis of Thecomas
- Aging bovine fetus ultrasound
- Diagnosis of Header cyst
- Lipomeningocele ultrasound findings in fetus
- Diagnosis of Posture disorder
- Ultrasound of 9 week fetus
- No fetus at 8 weeks ultrasound
- 28 week fetus ultrasound
- Discharge after conception
- Diaherra after conception
- Discharge after cerclage
- How to prevent pregnancy after 1 month of conception
- Gestation sac four weeks after conception