After delivery not able to reduce weight. How to do it? - Online Doctor Chats
Its regarding my wife ..after delivery
How can I help you today?
Thing is that....before preganancy my wife weight was around 48Kg.....in preganancy process she gained weight as is normal....but after segerian delivery of a baby girl on Feb 23 2013...weight is same 66KG
She is not loosing weight at all
what you will advise to XXXXXXX ..?
Let me ask a few questions?
Is she breast feeding?
she got operated just a week before delivery for Left breast abcess
Did she get her periods?
but one thing happened periods date was 30 fo each month
but in May it happened again on May 15
but not on 30 May
so now hoping for on XXXXXXX 15..but still not happened
suggest something...either need to visit a doctor
Initially periods may be irregular
Diet should consist of low calorie food
High calorie food can be milk products like cheese, butter, ghee, ice-cream, sweets
Exercise can be 20 min a day
It can include walk, yoga, gym, swimming etc
can she start exercise...its been 3 and half month
are these only things....or anything else special need to be taken care
We definitely need tests
please list out all tests...
It is also common after pregnancy
no depression is not at all there
It can also cause increased weight
she used to feel in whole body after preganancy
Sorry I did not understand this sentence
sorry ...i missed word ...Pain
Lets start with the above mentioned tests
She should take fruits and vegetables at least 5 times a day
It will help her increase immunity
Do you have a question here?
so rest of diet and exercise....have to go for above said tests..right
So consulting a physician for it is a good idea
We do not want to miss a medical condition
ok...if tests are normal..then have to follow above advise....!!
diet and exercises..?
Otherwise also she can follow
But tests are a must
ok..one more thing....is it really possible to lose weight after deilvery,,,,or it remains same...?
It is possible to reduce weight
Uusally it goes back to near the pre-pregnancy levels
ok...thanks a lot for the help
will go for the tests....
Thanks for consulting me
Bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Is a hard lump on collarbone a sign of cancer
- How to reduce weight after delivery
- How to reduce weight after surgery delivery
- Is norethisterone tablets safe to take to delay my period
- Exercise to reduce weight after delivery
- What should we do to increase our metabolism
- Is red meat bad when pregnant
- How to increase height at 23 years
- How to reduce after delivery
- Is fullness in ear a symptom of bppv
- How can i increase my weight soon
- How to gain weight medically
- Itchy ankles hypertension
- How do i lose weight after delivery
- Is it possible to increase height at 20 years